EASIEST WAY TO BECOME MILLIONAIRE IN INDIA08/11/2016
MUMBAI THE MILLIONAIRE’S CITY IN INDIA08/11/2016
It’s always worth taking a risk because riskless life is lackluster and doesn’t have the punch! But what if you need to make money, but can’t risk too much? Well, you are in the right place for some advice. Always making money is the prime factor for most jobs. But the valley for money making has both crest as well trough. So the risk is inevitable, but there are some low-risk methods to raise to the million dollar status. Let us run through some ideas.
- The old school way: Start a savings account, focus on your primary earning. Work your way up, once a huge sum is reached, shift it to a fixed deposit for a longer tenure. Grow your FD account and finally retrieve a million after a preferably long period, you’ll have million in hand!
- Use your savings to purchase a decent plot or land. The best thing is the land is an appreciating asset, who value increase over time. When the land value increases, resell it. Follow this trend for a considerable period of time and you’ll end up with a million or more in hand.
- Invest in bank shares: One of low-risk investment is bank shares. Banks are of stable financial setup and mostly they run smoothly. Worries can be kept on shelves, after all, they are playing with money so indeed they can atleast return our investment!
- Gold: The gold is a debatable choice, some say the worth of gold decrease in the coming future, but another group sticks with the outlook that gold is one of safest choice to invest. Pool gold as and when you get money, later as the appreciation hits double, resell it! Simple as that!
- Try the Lotto: It ain’t a bad choice. Some mathematician uses probability to make a statement that, the money you throw into lotto definitely would return to you. But the probability alone wouldn’t solve the issue, indeed the luck has to play in your favor!