WEIRDEST BUSINESS IDEA TO MAKE A MILLION08/11/2016
What happens to demonetized notes collected in banks?13/12/2016
Music is an expression of thoughts and feelings in the form of musical notes and beats. As said by Victor Hugo “Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent,” Indian society has always been lucky to have some great musicians. Music in India began as an integral part of socio-religious life but with time it has changed and resulted in different type of music as well as the musicians who have made it special. Some of those millionaire musicians of India include:
1) A R Rahman: AR Rahman is one the most creative millionaire musician, singer and composer of Indian society.He is one of the first person to bring Oscar awards to India for the movie Slumdog millionaire.
2) Shreya Ghoshal: Earning per movie songs (Rs 18-20 Lakh) :She is one of the most dominating female singers ,stage performer ,reality show judge and the first choice of music directors . She is one of the richest female singers of Bollywood with the net worth $25 Million Indian money (Rs 15 Crore).
3) Lata Mangeshkar :Bharat Ratna awarded , this playback singer has contributed the most to the Indian film industry. She has sung over in thirty six languages for thousands of movies and is one of the highest paid singers of India.
4) Yo Yo Honey Singh: Earning per movie songs (Rs 15 Lakh) : He is one of the most popular rapper and singer in Bollywood . He got really famous from Chennai Express song ” Lungi Dance ” . Honey Singh is currently the richest male singers of Bollywood.
5) Mika Singh: Earning per movie songs (Rs 13 Lakh) :Mika Singh is a punjabi and hindi singer who sings in big hit movies of Bollywood. He performs outside of the country and judges many music reality show.
6) Arijit Singh: Earnings per movie songs (Rs 13 Lakh) :Arjit Singh the boy with “Soulful voice” has made his name among the most wanted singers of Bollywood specially after his big hit songs from the movie “Aashiqui 2” like “Meri Aashiqui , Hum Mar Jayenge , and Tum Hi Ho” these songs give him huge space among the Bollywood music fans.
7) Meet Bros : Earnings per movie songs (Rs 13-12 Lakh) :Meet Bros come to a duo category . They both work hard on their music editions and compositions they have produce some of the top music songs like “Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan , Pink Lips , Baby Doll and Hangover” .
8) Sunidhi Chauhan: Earnings per movie Songs (Rs 12 Lakh) :Sunidhi Chauhan , the leading lady in the playback singing of Bollywood has given number of hit likes “Crazy Kiya Re , Dilli Wali Girlfriend , Dance pe Chance , and more .
9) Vishal–Shekhar : Earnings per movie songs (Rs 10 Lakh) :Another duo of two singers in Bollywood is “Vishal and Shekhar” They have produced some brilliant music in past few years They are famous for fast track Indian film music.
10) Sonu Nigam : Earnings per movie songs (Rs 10 Lakh) :He is the richest singers of India and dominates as the main male leading singer in Bollywood and sings playback for super stars like (Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan) .